Learn to Dive in Dahab
Dive in: Dahab
Offer includes: Diving courses | Diving trips | Rent diving equipment | Safari trips
Have you always wanted to learn how to scuba dive?With the PADI Open Water Diver Course you will discover new adventures and see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts!
Get Certified!The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The Fun PartThe fun part about this course is . . . well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible! You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you will complete at least five confined water dives, five theory sections and four open water dives (the first of your many logged dives), all under the direct supervision of your PADI instructor.
What you learn
- How to scuba dive & just how enjoyable it is.
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment.
- How to plan, and execute actual dives.
- How to prevent and manage problems.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of four main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore some dive sites!
- Waterskills assessment – complete a short swim or snorkel
Offers & News provided by Red Sea Tribe | Diving courses - Diving trips - Rent diving equipment - Safari trips
Share the offer on the social media
There are no recorded offers