Travel offer from New Cairo Travel
Visit Luxor (Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings).
we will transfer to Cairo Domestic Terminal for flight to Luxor. Upon arrival, our guide will be greeting with us.We will visit the magnificent Karnak Temple and walk through the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, see the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose III, and witness the Temple of Amon, adorned with exquisite lotus and papyrus designs.
Followed by the world famous Valley of the Kings and we will have the opportunity to visit three Tombs. Afterwards we will continue to visit Hatshepsut’s Temple at El Deir El Bahari. On the return way, we will also stop at the Colossi of Memnon, 2 gigantic statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to visit more, just inform with us in advance and your guide will arrange it for you.
After that, guests will be transferred to Luxor Airport for the flight back to Cairo and then transfer to your hotel. Please refer to the “Departure & Return” for more detailed information.
- Departure Time: 6:00am or 7:00am.
- Hotel transfer service is available for all hotels in Cairo.
- Domestic flights between Cairo and Luxor
- Hotel Transfer service in Cairo
- Luxor Airport Transfer
- Entrance fees
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Any private expense
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals - breakfast and dinner
- Domestic trips within the program
- Entrance fees
Offers not include:
- Extra trips within the program
- Any Option not mentioned in the program